What is the best resume format 2015? If you have been looking to apply for a new job, whether you are a fresher or a tenured employee aiming to land on a new career, here are some tips about the latest resume formatting you have to know. You can ask the cheapest resume writing service for some help.
Format of Resume 2015 Sections
- Personal and contact information is your headline to include your full name, complete mailing address with the zip code, mobile or landline number and email address. This is included in the first section so that the employer can easily find details on how to get in touch with you in case you are shortlisted.
- Career objective talks about what you want in the job and what you can contribute to the company. This may include your career plans that may be in tune with what the employer is looking for the new position holder.
- Career highlights is another section of the format of resume 2015 to write about your accomplishments in previous jobs; this should include quantifiable data to verify what you have claimed.
- Work experience is most likely where you will add details about your work history about your previous jobs, the most recent being on the top of the list. It should contain company names, position held and duties.
- Education is the section to write your academic background. In this section can also list down your certifications and licenses.
- Skills are your expertise and competencies depending on what industry you are into, so you may write about “editing, writing and proofreading skills” if you were a writer.
Tips for Success in Resume Formatting 2015
- Use basic fonts, such as Arial, Times New Roman and Calibri. They are easier to read than other fonts. Do not use fancy fonts, which may give the reader a hard time in reading your application.
- It is recommended you choose readable font sizes between 10 and 12, but depending on what type of font you used, you may use half-sized fonts, such as 10.5, 11.5….
- Avoid leaving empty spaces or fields if you were using a template for the resume. This will not leave a good impression for the employer.
- Do not rely on automatic spelling and grammar checkers, but you have to read and edit with your eyes as well. If you want to ensure correctness, get a second pair of eyes to check the resume for you.
More Help From Us With a Resume Format 2015
Creating a resume formatting 2015 will be easy if you would follow the tips highlighted above. If you need more help, you can get the assistance of a professional resume editor or writer online. Start with resume formatting 2015 today!